Blue Poppy Restaurant - Menu
Perfect for families and children, the Blue Poppy Restaurant offers cafeteria-style service for quick and easy meals.
- Spring & Summer Lunch Menu - April 11 - September 30, 2013 - 11am to 4pm (October 1 - 14th to 3pm)
- Summer Dinner Menu - June 15th - September 1, 2013 - 4pm to 8 pm
- Reference Summer Special Events Menu 2012 available exclusively on Firework Saturdays June 30 - September 1 & Special Events
For group bookings please see our Group Food Services Menus.
Our Dining Room Restaurant and Blue Poppy Restaurant participate in B.C.'s "Bring Your Own Wine” program now available at participating restaurants.
- The wine must be unopened and commercially produced. No UVin or home made products are permitted.
- You must hand the bottle to a staff person upon entering the restaurant.
- The wine will be served in the same manner as wine selected from the menu. The corkage fee for this service is $20.00 for full table service (Dining Room) or $15.00 for bar or casual service (Blue Poppy Restaurant).
- You may take away unfinished bottles of wine which we will cork. Those who are driving must store the wine behind the rear seat, in the trunk, or in an exterior compartment – it must be out of reach of people in the car.