The Dining Room - Menus & Wine
For groups of 13 people or more, please see our Group Food Services Menus.
Several times a year Chef Gordon O'Neill and his team of professionals renew the Dining Room menus. Each season brings fresh new flavours and innovative dishes which are created with local Island-raised products in mind. New menus will be posted approximately one month prior to the beginning of each season.
- High Tea High - October 1 - April 1, 2013 - 12 pm to 3 pm, except Christmas Day when seating is between 1 and 1:30 pm (please see hours of operation)
- Afternoon Tea - April 2nd - September 30, 2013 - 12 pm to 3 pm
- Children's Afternoon Tea (ages 5-12) - April 1st -September 30, 2013 - 12 pm to 3 pm
- Gluten Free Afternoon Tea (with 24 hours advance notice) April 1st -September 30, 2013 - 12 pm to 3 pm
- Vegetarian Afternoon Tea - April 1st -September 30, 2013 - 12 pm to 3 pm
- 2013 Mother's Day Tea
- Spring Lunch- May 1- June 14th - 11:30 am to 3 pm
- Reference Summer Lunch Menu. - June 15 - September 30th - 11:30 am to 3 pm
- Summer Dinner Menu- June 15th - September 15, 2013 - 5 pm to 8 pm
- Winter Dinner Menu 2012 - December 1st - January 6th - 5 pm to 8 pm (except Christmas day as noted below)
- Christmas Day Dinner Menu 2012 - December 25th - 3 pm to 7:30 pm
Gourmet Picnics - Fireworks & Special Event days
- 2013 Gourmet Picnic Menu
Available from June 30 to September 1, 2012 on Firework Saturdays and Special Event days. We strongly suggest you book your picnic early. Reservations: 250-652-8222
2011 Taste Wine List Awards winner for "Best Showcase of Island Wines". The award recognizes a wine list that best showcases the wines of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. The restaurant was praised for an innovative pairing of wines with the restaurant's menu. Staff training was cited in educating diners and building awareness and appreciation of local wines.We are delighted to feature local wines. Prices shown are subject to change.
- Wines by the Glass & Cocktails
- Wines By The Bottle
- Sparkling Wines and Champagne
- Ports and Dessert Wines
Our Dining Room Restaurant and Blue Poppy Restaurant participate in B.C.'s "Bring Your Own Wine” program now available at participating restaurants.
- The wine must be unopened and commercially produced. No UVin or home made products are permitted.
- You must hand the bottle to a staff person upon entering the restaurant.
- The wine will be served in the same manner as wine selected from the menu. The corkage fee for this service is $20.00 for full table service (Dining Room) or $15.00 for bar or casual service (Blue Poppy Restaurant).
- You may take away unfinished bottles of wine which we will cork. Those who are driving must store the wine behind the rear seat, in the trunk, or in an exterior compartment – it must be out of reach of people in the car.