All summer long, enjoy an electric boat tour departing frequently from our wharf. Explore the local waters surrounding The Gardens during a 45-minute tour while your captain points out historical sites and wildlife of the area including seals, eagles and otters.
Dates & Times
- From the third Saturday in May to May 31.
- Departs every 15 minutes from 11:00AM to 1:45PM and 2:30PM to 4:15PM
- From June 1 – September 15
- Departs every 15 minutes from 11:00AM to 1:45PM and 2:30PM to 5:15PM
- On Firework Saturdays
- Departs every 15 minutes from 11:15AM to 3:00PM and 3:45PM to 7:30PM
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Boat tour tickets may be purchased at the Visitor Information Centre or at the wharf.
- Tickets are not available to purchase prior to arriving at The Gardens.
Adult: $20.50 + tax
Youth: $15.75 + tax
Child: $12.25 + tax
*12 Month Pass holders and families (up to two adults, plus immediate dependent children and youths) receive $2 off all boat tour rates.