Entertainment Special Event: Serena Ryder
The multi-award winning and unforgettable Serena Ryder will be performing at The Gardens this summer. The Canadian singer-songwriter has a style all her own with a three-octave vocal range.
- Performance is included as part of your admission to The Gardens on July 25*, until parking lots reach capacity
- We highly recommend arriving early (before 6:00 PM) to avoid waits at the admission gate.
- Re-admission is not permitted on Special Event dates.
- Festival seating only; we encourage you to bring lawn chairs or a blanket.
- The Blue Poppy Restaurant will offer a Chef’s Carvery from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm in addition to the regular dinner menu.
- Gourmet picnic baskets will be sold in the Italian Garden 5:00pm – 7:30pm. Reservations are highly recommended. Please call 250-652-8222 to reserve your basket. Reservations are not available online. View and download the picnic menu here.
12 Month Pass Holder Details
- Adult 12 Month Pass holders staying for the performance will receive a 10% discount on their admission only. A valid 12 Month Pass must be presented for guaranteed entry until 6:30 pm.
- For all pre-purchased admissions, a valid 12 Month Pass must be presented at the Admission Gate
- * All adult 12 Month Pass holders entering on this date will be charged a 10% discount ($30.42 + GST). Those exiting prior to 4:00 pm will receive a full refund.
- The Bring a Friend promotion is not available after 4:00 pm on Special Event dates.
- 12 Month Pass upgrades are not available on Special Event days.
Guaranteed Admission Holders
Your admission includes parking and guaranteed entry to The Gardens until 6:30 PM. After 6:30 PM, admission will be as usual on a first come first served basis until our parking lots are full.