The Magic of Christmas Light Up
Join us December 1 when we officially transform The Gardens for Christmas. At 5:00 PM in front of the Rose Carousel, the Light Up switch is flipped and thousands of Christmas lights come on to mark the start of the Magic of Christmas display. It’s a night to remember and we hope you will visit to be part of the festivities.
- Complimentary carousel rides (for all ages)
- Ice skating (regular rates apply); skate rentals available
- Tens of thousands of Christmas lights
- The 12 days of Christmas display throughout The Gardens,
- Carollers and Festive Brass in the Piazza
- The Dining Room Restaurant re-opens for seasonal tea and a festive Christmas season dinner menu
- The Blue Poppy Restaurant re-opens for festive dinner dining
- Seasonal children’s activities
Timing tip: we recommend arriving no later than 4:30 PM to minimize wait time at the admission gate and to give you enough time to park and make your way to the Rose Carousel to join in the festivities. Light Up takes place promptly at 5:00 PM.
Learn more about Christmas at The Gardens by clicking here.
Admission to The Gardens is required for this event.