In appreciation of the hard work our Staff has done over this second difficult year, and to allow them time to rest and renew, The Butchart Gardens will be closed to the public from Monday, January 24 – Sunday, February 6 inclusive.
Thank you very much for your support, we look forward to welcoming you back on Monday, February 7th.
All visits must be booked a minimum of 72 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 250 652 4422. Bookings are subject to approval prior to arrival, and once approved, we will provide a confirmation.
Each booking must include:
- Date of visit.
- Requested arrival time ( we will advise if we are able to accommodate the time, otherwise we will provide you with a new arrival time).
- Number of people (Adult, Youth, Child).
Please be advised:
- Proof of vaccination is not required to view The Gardens, access the Seed & Gift Store, or Coffee Shop. All visitors 12 years and older will be required to show proof of vaccination, and those 18 and older must also show a piece of valid government ID to access The Dining Room.
- As our arrival procedures have changed, coaches and vans are required to remain in line along with all other vehicles, this may cause a slight delay in admitting your passengers.
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory while visiting The Gardens.
- Visitors enter The Gardens at their own risk.