From school groups to tour groups, our Group Services Department can make your visit to The Gardens even more memorable. We’ll coordinate all of the logistics, from your arrival to your dining experience, so you can relax and take it all in.
All group visits must be booked a minimum of 72 hours in advance by emailing email@example.com or calling 250 652 4422. Bookings are subject to approval prior to arrival, and once approved, we provide confirmation.
Each request must include:
- Company Information
- Date of visit
- Preferred arrival time ( we will advise if we are able to accommodate the time, otherwise we will provide you with a new arrival time)
- Number of visitors (Adult, Youth, Children)
Type of Groups
- We can accommodate child and youth groups of up to 60, in groups of 10
- Child and youth seasonal rates apply
- A minimum of one adult chaperone to every 10 students is required
- All pre-booked adult chaperones receive complimentary admission
- All chaperones (teachers & parents) are expected to remain on site and actively supervise and stay with their groups at all times during the visit
- All chaperones must read and sign our Gardens Etiquette and Child & Youth Group policy prior to arrival
- Appropriate behaviour is expected otherwise your group may be asked to leave
- Reservations are required
- Upon advance booking, Adult groups receive a discounted if:
- The group is 25 or more adults
- The group arrives together
- The group pays one lump sum
- Complimentary admission for the bus driver and tour leader*
- Optional food service, customized to your group.
* With The Butchart Gardens Photo Identification. The Butchart Gardens ID is issued to all tour staff with valid company identification upon their first visit to The Gardens. The Butchart Gardens ID is valid for three years.
- For Tour Bus Groups, please contact our Group Services Department and we will assist with you with arrangements. Call 250-652-4422 ext 320 prior to your visit.
- Tour Group Guidelines & Policies
Book your group visit
What groups are saying
“I wanted to thank you and the staff for helping to make our group visit a great success. Guests were very happy and everything worked really well.”
“We had a wonderful lunch and total experience at the Butchart Gardens. Thank you for accommodating our special dietary needs.”
“A belated thank you for your work in getting our group organized at the Gardens. Another great visit was had by all.”