–November 23 Update: Due to the latest Provincial Health Order, The Butchart Gardens regrets to announce that our Christmas evening viewing will be delayed until December 8th.
If you have booked a timed ticket or a dining reservation between November 27 and December 7, we will be contacting you. Please continue to visit our website for future information as circumstances change daily.–
Timed entry ticketing has been implemented to keep visitors and staff as safe as possible during the pandemic.
You must familiarize yourself with the important details below before proceeding to the timed entry sales pages.
- All timed entry ticket sales are final. There are no refunds after the purchase has been made. Christmas season re-bookings can only be made after 8:00pm, but the ticket value can be applied to any future visit. Refer to “Refund Policy & Re-booking” in Terms and Conditions.
- To avoid fraud, visitors must present the credit card used to make the timed ticket purchase. Tickets will not be accepted for entry if the credit card is not presented.
- Timed entry tickets cannot be used as gifts, and are non-transferable. Please click here if you would like to purchase a gift ticket.
- Everyone in your party must have a timed-ticket; those without may not be admitted.
- Children under 5 do not require a timed entry ticket.
- Timed entry tickets are for entry through the Vehicle Admission Gate. Once parked, visitors may be required to wait at our pedestrian turnstiles if we are required to slow entries to maintain physical distancing.
Masks are mandatory in all areas. Large groups and families will be required to split up, with a maximum of 6 persons walking together. Groups that re-gather inside The Gardens will be removed from the property without a refund.
Specific Ticket Instructions
12 Month Pass Holders
- You will be required to enter your 10 or 18 character card number, name and contact information in order to receive a timed-entry ticket. Your name will appear on the timed-entry ticket.
- Upon arrival at our Admission Gate, present the timed-entry ticket (which will have your name on it) along with your valid 12 Month photo-pass.
Important: Other visitors travelling with you must be in possession of a timed entry ticket or they may not be admitted. To use your 10% admission discount privilege for other adult guests arriving in the same vehicle, book an “Other Admissions” timed entry ticket, and they will receive a 10% discount when they pay for admission at the gate.
Admission: Adults, Youth and Children
- Upon arrival at our Admission Gate, present the timed entry ticket along with the credit card used to make the timed ticket purchase.
Important: Children under 5 do not require a timed entry ticket, however, all other visitors travelling with you must be in possession of a timed entry ticket or they may not be admitted.
- Book your entry time through “Other Admissions” if you possess any of the admission privileges listed below. Upon arrival at our Admission Gate, please present the timed entry ticket along with your admission privilege.
- Privileges include: complimentary passes, 12 Month Pass original purchase coupons, 12 Month Pass holder’s adult guests, prepaid tickets purchased prior to October 23, 2020, staff arriving with guests, all staff tickets and passes, military discounts, those wishing to pay with Gardens gift cards, Gift tickets, pre-paid vouchers, Leisure Assist/Access 2 cards, readmission and re-booking.
Important: Other visitors travelling with you who do not possess one of these privileges must be in possession of a timed entry ticket or they may not be admitted. Those who feel that they possess a privilege that is not listed above should call 250-652-4422.
Using the buttons below, please select a date and time for your entry. Arrive within 10 minutes (before or after) of your designated entry time.
Christmas Season Admission
December 8, 2020 through January 6, 2021
For Adult, Youth, Children, 12 Month Pass holders, Other Admissions
Gift Tickets, Cards & Passes
Valid in any season
If you are looking to purchase a gift card, ticket or 12 Month Pass, please choose this option
For entry starting January 7, 2021
Online tickets unavailable for these dates, purchase admission upon arrival.