These hours reflect the admission gate times. As long as you are through the gate prior to closing time, you’re welcome to remain in The Gardens for one hour after the gate closes.
- March 1–March 31 9:00 AM–4:00 PM
- April 1–May 31 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
- June 1–June 14 8:45 AM–6:00 PM
- June 15–September 2 8:45 AM–10:00 PM
- September 3–September 15 8:45 AM–9:00 PM
- September 16–September 30 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
- October 1–October 31 9:00 AM–4:00 PM
- November 1–November 30 9:00 AM–3:30 PM
- December 1–December 24 9:00 AM–9:00 PM
- December 25 1:00 PM–9:00 PM
- December 26–January 6 9:00 AM–9:00 PM
- January 7–February 28 9:00 AM–3:30 PM
During our peak season in July and August, we can experience congestion on our garden paths and in our facilities between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM. We recommend visiting before 11:00 AM or after 3:00 PM to enjoy the soft natural light and peaceful ambiance.