Saturday Night Fireworks
Experience: Only in the Summer, on Saturday nights
All ten summer Saturday nights feature a jaw-dropping, dazzling Firework show with both aerial and ground displays choreographed to show tunes.
The fireworks are a popular summer attraction; make sure to get here early for the best places.
Our Firework shows began in 1977 and continue to be one of The Gardens’ most popular draws. Our show times and dates vary from year to year, so please check below for the detailed schedule. The same show happens each Saturday but changes from year to year. If you’d like to get a sense of what our firework shows are like have a look at postings on YouTube and Flickr.
After the show linger a while to enjoy the Night Illuminations and a half hour live recital from the rare Aeolian Pipe Organ situated in the loft of the Organ Pavilion.
2015 Show Times:
The Firework show includes both aerial and ground displays.
VIP fireworks seating makes for an especially memorable evening, or a great gift for valued employees and can be a great way to say thank you to special business clients. The VIP package includes:
- Expedited entry to The Gardens
- Reserved seating in our VIP Private Viewing Area
- Reserved parking
Only a limited number of VIP Fireworks seats are available each Saturday so reservations are strongly recommended. Reservations may be made Monday through Friday, with a 3 pm cut-off on the Fridays before Firework Saturdays. Same day phone reservations are not possible.
View VIP Seating Rates. Reservations: 250-652-4422 x320
Things to Keep in Mind
These exciting shows can cause long car line-ups. As such, many of our visitors take BC Transit and are dropped off right at the admission gate. BC Transit runs a bus into Victoria after the Firework Show but times do vary. Please call BC Transit at 250-382-6161 for up-to-date information. This is an outdoor event and can be influenced by the weather—no refunds or rain-checks. To ensure a pleasant night at the fireworks please:
- Bring warm clothing and a cover to sit upon the ground*
- Use of iPads, tablets, mobile phones is discouraged for the enjoyment of everyone
- Keep pets at home—they can be distressed by fireworks
- Bring lawn chairs if desired: we have an area for them
- Admission gates are closed to vehicles when lots are full
- Taxis, limos and buses dropping off passengers are always permitted entry
- Re-admission is not permitted on Firework Saturdays.
*Blankets are available for purchase on site