If you are seeking a raffle item, door prize, giveaway or auction item, or similar charitable donation please contact us via email.
All Requests are Carefully Considered
We receive numerous requests for community contributions and charitable donations every week—we do our best to give each request careful consideration. Please allow a minimum of two weeks for your request to be processed. Due to the volume of requests received, only those organizations receiving a contribution will be contacted.
Requests must be made by email—telephone requests will not be accepted. Please do not send multiple requests; we will contact you if we require further information.
How To Make A Request
For us to evaluate your request, we need the following information:
- Your organization’s name
- Complete contact information, including a mailing address
- A description of your organization, including objectives
- The purpose of the contribution and the name of the organization the contribution is supporting
- The expected audience reach
- The date of the event
- What type of contribution you seek
- How the contribution will be both promoted and recognized