Chef’s Recipe: Chicken Pasta Salad
This summer we are pleased to provide you with a recipe that is easy, healthy and fresh. Treat yourself to this delicious (and filling) chicken salad at home or at The Gardens during Saturday picnics.
|300 grams||11 oz||Bow tie pasta (raw weight)|
|480 grams||1 lb + 1 oz||chicken breast boneless & skinless|
|120 grams||4 oz||Pesto sauce|
|240 ml||½ cup||Mayonnaise|
|120 grams||4 oz||Feta cheese crumbled|
|120 grams||4 oz||Fresh tomatoes (diced)|
- Cook bow tie pasta to manufacturer’s instructions and cool
- Cook, then dice chicken breast (we use Cowichan Valley chicken)
- In a bowl, add pesto sauce and mayonnaise together
- Add chilled cooked pasta, and chilled diced chicken breast
- Gently blend in crumbled feta cheese and diced fresh tomatoes
- Season with salt if desired
Download and print the recipe here.